Spam, malware, complex compliance policies, and confidential data leakage are just some of the concerns that keep today's messaging administrators up at night. Trustwave SEG takes care of all these issues — and more — providing a single solution for organizations large and small.
Trustwave SEG is a versatile, powerful and scalable email security system, compatible with any network environment. It integrates email threat protection, anti-spam, inbound/outbound content analysis, policy/compliance enforcement, data leakage prevention and reporting into a single, flexible and easy-to-manage solution. Armed with the latest technologies, including behavioral analysis, IP reputation service and SpamBotCensor, Trustwave SEG helps messaging administrators more effectively manage security, bandwidth, TCO, email efficiency and, of course, their precious time
Trustwave SEG can be deployed as a standalone solution, or as a distributed array designed to support the largest networks, including centralized administration.
- Best-of-breed anti-spam (99.5% spam blocking with near-zero false positives).
- Protection against phishing, viruses, malware and blended threats (malicious links).
- Inbound/outbound content security (deep content inspection of messages and attachments).
- Extensive lexical (language) analysis and recursive file unpacking.
- Controls attachments by size and MIME type.
- Acceptable use and compliance policy enforcement.
- Enforceable by individual, groups or all users.
- Data leakage Prevention (DLP) technology.
- Secure, automatic email encryption.
- Message archiving.
- Pornographic image detection (optional).
- Denial of Service (DoS) and directory harvesting attack prevention.
- Extensive reporting and message classification.
- Comprehensive enterprise management.
- Supports native Active Directory (AD) or Lightweight Directory Access Protocol.
- Secures your email gateway against all threats and restores the true business value of email, making it safe and efficient to use.
- Provides rapid Return on Investment, measureable through management reports, improved security, bandwidth savings and performance gains.
- Delivers low cost of ownership with easy, flexible deployment and administration, consolidated and centralized security functions and extensive automatic updates.
- Consistently enforces Acceptable Use Policies, protecting employees and providing a safer working environment.
- Provides comprehensive legal liability protection by removing inappropriate content, offensive language and demonstrating that all reasonable measures to protect employees and fairly enforce policies are in place.
- Ensures industry or government regulatory compliance though automated policy enforcement and thorough inspection of email content.
- Protects employee productivity by virtually eliminating spam and other email distractions.
- Improves network efficiency and saves costs by managing bandwidth utilization, rejecting spam from known sources and reducing excessive non-business email.
- Safeguards your organization's reputation by preventing confidential data loss and embarrassment via inappropriate or offensive email conduct.