Secure Email Gateway
Complete email security requires visibility of all blended attack vectors coupled with granular policy and content controls – Trustwave Secure Email Gateway delivers all that and more.
Backed by elite security research team, SpiderLabs, Trustwave Secure Email Gateway provides unmatched protection against advanced threats and comprehensive data protection controls to keep confidential information from leaving your organization and falling into the wrong hands.
Make Email Safer
Protecting your email environment against spam, malware, phishing attacks, business email compromise, account takeover, ransomware and more is one of your top priorities. Trustwave Secure Email Gateway (SEG) multi-layered intelligence and detection engine performs deep analysis of your inbound email traffic, in real-time, to protect your users from cyber threats, enables you to integrate the workflow of your email content into business processes , while scrutinizing outbound email traffic to prevent your proprietary data, intellectual property, confidential documents and financial records from electronically leaving the building.
What a Secure Email Gateway Brings to You
- Complete email protection against phishing, business email compromise
- A sophisticated, multi-layered approach that reduces false positives
- Powerful data loss protection to help safeguard your intellectual property and achieve regulatory compliance
- Syslog support for Security Intelligence and Event Management (SIEM) integration
- Domain protection from unauthorized use with Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC)
- Detection of forged sender addresses in emails with Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM)
- Microsoft Azure Information Protection and Rights Management Services (AIP/RMS) integration
- Granular and flexible policy engine to enable workflow integration with your custom business processes
- Comprehensive management controls
- Built-in industry, machine and human intelligence from elite Trustwave SpiderLabs email security researchers
- Around-the-clock support via online, email and phone, plus maintenance updates
Easy integration with Trustwave Managed Security Services for more in-depth endpoint, database and network threat protection
Advanced Detection and Filtering
Stops external phishing, business email compromise and other threats by scanning for email anomalies, inconsistencies, and malicious behavior in the email’s structure, content, attachment, and links.
Comprehensive Email Archiving
Provides a systematic approach to save and protect the data contained in email messages to enable fast retrieval. This tool plays an essential role at companies in which data permanence is a priority.
Necessary Advanced Threat Protection
Thwart malicious content and URLs and deliver real-time, zero-day protection against phishing, blended and targeted threats.
Simple, Advanced Email Encryption
Email users can securely send emails containing sensitive or confidential information and documents to any recipient around the globe without requiring the recipient to download or install any software.
Time of Click URL Scanning
Validates every URL and webpage at the time of click and not just at the time of receipt to ensure you are protected anytime and from any device.
Extensive Policy Controls
Implement custom policy configurations based on trigger points, content filtering and other policies for greater control.
Customizable Business Email Compromise (BEC) Protection
Avoid targeted phishing and BEC attacks through the combination of email security measures, employee education and best practices.
Automatically scans and sorts images entering the company via email into two categories – offensive and pornographic and normal and acceptable. Protects employees, customers, and suppliers from exposure to inappropriate and illegal content reducing and removing legal liability.
Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Scan outbound emails and attachments to provide full DLP-level inspection to manage confidential data and meet stringent industry and regulatory requirements.