DeviceLock is a policy-based endpoint Data Leak Prevention (DLP) Security Solution that enables Network Administrators to centrally control uploading and downloading activity through local computer devices and network protocols and applications.
DeviceLock prevents the unauthorized transfer of information via uncontrolled peripheral devices, removable media, or wireless ports.
DeviceLock significantly reduces the risk of data leaking from employees, computers and etc….
DeviceLock, Inc. is a member of the Microsoft Independent Software Vendor Program (MSDN ISV), the Intel® Software Partner Program, the Fujitsu Siemens Computers Global Alliance, the Sun Developer Connection Program (SDC), and the Citrix Developer Network.
Data Loss Prevention
DLP with Context and Content Awareness
- Software solution for preventing data leaks on corporate computers.
- Insider mistakes, negligence, and misconduct.
- Lightweight agent for Windows and Mac computers.
- Transparent to the user's normal business operation.
- Scalable yet easy to deploy and manage.
- Natively via Group Policies from Active Directory.
- Helps organizations reduce Infosecurity risks and comply with IT Security Standards and Regulations.
- Monitoring, preventing, alerting and auditing.