SecureTrust, a Trustwave division, leads the industry in innovation and processes for achieving and maintaining compliance and security. SecureTrust delivers world-class consulting, compliance and risk assessment services and solutions for the enterprise market as well as tailored merchant risk management programs and solutions for merchant program sponsors around the globe.
Web Risk Monitoring
Delivering Risk Mitigation to Merchant Service Providers
The SecureTrust Web Risk Monitoring solution offers merchant service providers such as acquiring banks, payment processors, payment gateways and independent sales organizations (ISOs) a full suite of protection for merchant monitoring and reducing risk. SecureTrust Web Risk Monitoring delivers industry-leading card brand monitoring capabilities and much more. It is designed for 360° risk mitigation to help you address risks beyond card brand requirements and provide additional opportunities for you to protect and expand your business.
· Designed for 360° Risk Mitigation
SecureTrust Web Risk Monitoring helps you ensure that merchants are selling the goods they say they are – and that online sites have the right foundation of data security practices in place. A cloud-based, managed service, SecureTrust Web Risk Monitoring helps you address your internal and proprietary standards in addition to compliance with regulatory and industry mandates.
Five key services are offered independently or as a set, according to your requirements:
- Content Monitoring for card brand monitoring and onboarding requirements such as Mastercard Business Risk Assessment and Mitigation (BRAM)
- Merchant Intelligence to validate business operations, identify third-party relationships and conduct URL discovery
- Malware Monitoring that allows you to deliver a Merchant Malware Report to your merchants as well as reviewing merchant website security
- Custom Monitoring for your specific requirements such as counterfeit merchandise, terms of service violations and searches for false claims
- Transaction Laundering Detection for scalable and reliable identification and reporting of previously unknown illicit websites associated with a merchant
- SecureTrust Web Risk Monitoring helps you:
- Efficiently satisfy card brand monitoring requirements
- Identify violations with current and prospective merchants
- Reduce onboarding risks
- Reduce costs of manual web content reviews
- Eliminate non-compliance penalties
- Reduce risks of malware threats to your merchants
- Drive additional revenues with merchant services
SecureTrust has close ties with law enforcement and investigative agencies, and SecureTrust Web Risk Monitoring processes work within commonly used computer forensic frameworks. SecureTrust Web Risk Monitoring has an ongoing adaptive release cycle to monitor ever-changing illegal, unethical and fraudulent practices taking place online. Additionally, SpiderLabs at Trustwave is continuously researching the latest threats in malware and creating detection methods for the monitoring services.
SecureTrust Web Risk Monitoring solution offers you a high-level of flexibility and the ability to customize your monitoring capabilities for your specific requirements.
How It Works
- You manage your Web Risk Monitoring (WRM) services through the secure TrustKeeper® web portal, setting parameters for the identification of questionable and illegal content and malware scanning.
Results are presented in an easy-to-read and customizable dashboard that showcases critical management elements for valuable insight on merchant activity, including a statistical reviews, drill-downs and hierarchical views.
WRM offers an easy-to-read dashboard with critical management elements available for immediate analysis.
Highly Scalable, High Quality Card Brand Monitoring
The Content Monitoring service delivers both broad automated and deep expert analysis to help you take action to head off offensive or illegal activity and threats to your business. Content Monitoring has been specifically tuned to meet the needs of standard card brand reporting. SecureTrust Content Monitoring supports specific standards, such as the Visa Global Brand Protection Program (GBPP) and the Mastercard Merchant Monitoring Program (MMP).
SecureTrust Content Monitoring scans, detects, inventories and analyzes website content in a fraction of the time required to perform the same functions manually. It identifies a variety of violations and illegal activity prohibited by leading card brands and processors, including illegal pharmaceutical sales, gaming, tobacco and other categories. You can combine it with the Custom Monitoring service to search for your specific requirements.
The Content Monitoring process features a multi-tier analysis workflow that creates a special queue for any sites suspected of containing sensitive data. These sites are isolated for real-time review by Trustwave’s senior analysts. From there, the sites undergo detailed review and escalation for Quality Assurance (QA) of the results along with reporting back to you when necessary. This helps eliminate false positives and expedites timely alerts to you. You can also specify direct reporting to the card brand if you like for satisfaction of MMP and other programs.