GO Endpoint Manager for Windows and Linux endpoint and workstation privilege management.
Endpoint security or endpoint protection is an approach to protecting computer networks that are remotely connected to client devices.
Connecting endpoint devices such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones, IoT devices and other wireless devices to corporate networks expands the attack surface that can be used by malicious actors to perform their activities.
Endpoint security attempts to ensure that such devices adhere to a defined level of compliance with standards.
Endpoint and Workstations Privilege Management
Thus, applications authorized to use this type of privilege elevation are previously listed in the solution through allowlist and their use is restricted to authorized users.
It is also possible to configure denylist to include unauthorized applications in the environment and map network drives on workstations. senhasegura also allows the user to provide a token-generated value to authenticate to the device.
Some of the benefits of implementing GO Endpoint Manager are:
- GO Endpoint Manager allows segregation for access to sensitive information, isolating critical environments and correlating environments with and without correlation. Taking this into account, it is important to avoid data breaches, the biggest challenge in the management of privileged users.
- All requests to use administrative credentials are logged in session logs, bringing greater traceability of actions and making it easy to audit privileged activities and actions.
- Control of authorized, notified, and blocked action lists for each user, reducing risks related to the installation of malicious software and abuse of privilege, which can compromise the whole environment.
- Overcome the challenges of implementing regulations such as PCI, ISO, SOX, GDPR, and NIST, with automation of privileged access controls to achieve maturity in the audited processes.
PRIVILEGE MANAGEMENT FOR WINDOWS AND LINUX
Authorized applications to use privilege elevation are previously listed in the solution, and their use restricted to authorized users only.
What are the main features for Linux?
Restrict user privileges on Linux workstations by allowing Run As to run on local workstations to run applications that require privileges.
Integration of Linux login information into group policies. In this case, it is possible to validate each authentication performed by time, calls, authorizations, and additional group policies.
Additional security layer over tools like ACL, PAM, SELinux and sudo, with no need to recompile the kernel, acting directly like LSM (Linux Security Machines).
It is possible to invoke administrative privileges to execute applications, considering control by lists of actions authorized for execution.
Recording of sudo actions to meet audit requirements.
Execution and automated access to applications through automation macros with actions predefined by the environment administrator.
It is possible to centrally perform authentication of Linux environment credentials by loading Active Directory profiles.
What are the main features for Windows?
Restrict user privileges on Windows workstations by allowing Run As to run on local workstations to run applications that require privileges.
- GO Endpoint Manager allows invoking administrator privileges to run applications, taking into account lists of authorized actions to execute.
- Access to Windows Control Panel with administrative privileges, including features like date and time change functions.
- Invoke administrator privileges to access sensitive data shared on the network. Security for files and directories against threats.
- Provisioning and revoking privileged local user access on Windows, Linux, Unix, Databases and Active Directory platforms, without the need to install any agent on the target device.
- Execution and automated access to applications through automation macros with predefined actions by the administrator.
- A local agent is able to launch applications by entering credentials automatically.
Who is it recommended for?
senhasegura is a leading global solution in privileged access management with a mission to eliminate the abuse of privileges in organizations around the world.
The solution is recommended for companies in the following scenarios:
- Companies with more than 10 users.
- Companies that received points of attention in auditing.
- Companies that need to reduce operating costs.
- Companies that must comply with cybersecurity rules and regulations.
- Companies that want to implement the best security practices.
- Companies that have suffered a security incident.
NO ADDITIONAL COSTS
We offer a full-stack and plug and play platform with the shortest setup time.
Scored 4.9 out of 5.0 for a PAM supplier and received the 2021 Customer’s Choice seal.
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
This results in less training and support time and cost.
It even allows the connection of legacy devices, which can be developed by the customer.
In just 7 minutes, we can configure and deliver software and hardware architecture in High Availability.
In 2020, 97% of our services were rated as Excellent.